A good answer might be:
|Radio || Similar GUI Parts |
|Control knobs, dial, and levers || Graphical Components |
|Variable resistors and capacitors, switches || Listener methods |
|Receiver electronics and audio amplifier || Application methods |
Non-software devices usually have user interfaces, too.
- Components that make up the user interface.
- Knobs, buttons, switches, dials, levers
- Parts that are connected to the interface components.
- These "translate" the user action into something the rest of the
device can act on.
- The part of the device that does the actual work.